11.23.2008

Tutorial: "Stuff It" favor's

Supplies Needed:
Trimmer
Red Tacky Tape
Scorer
Candy (or other goodies)
1 12X12 CS/PP
embellishments


Step 1: Cut your 12X12 sheet into 5X11" strips. (The size doesn't matter so much- it depends on how big you want the favors to be. Experiment- all sizes are super fun!)
Step 2: Stick some TT (tacky tape) done the smallest side of paper.


Step 3: Then roll paper so it looks like a toilet paper roll. Smoosh the tape together well so it's a good stick.


Step 4: Place TT on one end of roll (on the inside of the circle) and stick together. Once together, crease the end that is taped, flat.


Step 5: Stuff the container with whatever goodies you choose. I picked m&m's for these.


Step 6: Repeat Step #4 which will seal the container.


Step 7: Score ends if desired, and then decorate to your wishes!

6 comments:

gale said...

Neat tutorial. I love those kinds of containers.

scubasubie said...

Hmm looks simple enough for me to do! I will have to try it when I get home. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Neat idea. I'll have to try this with some Christmas goodies. I think I'll make some tiny ones for advent for my kids.

Louise F NZ said...

Very cool!!!! Thanks for the tutorial.

fishlips said...

This is just super cool too...Neat Idea..Love it!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Tlbran said...

Thanks for the tutorial. Those are the cutest little packages!