11.18.2008

A teaser...

I made the most adorable thing this evening (a friend came over and we played the evening away while the kiddo's played) and guess what?

I can't find the camera!

So, I leave you with images of cute stuff and promise to get a picture ASAP! A fear, the hub's took it hunting and he left it somewhere- YIKES! Realistically, it's in his truck... or backpack... or whatever.

SS members: Don't forget, this Friday is out November meeting! Also, the item I'm talking about will be the class for February!

7 comments:

gale said...

Oh my gosh-my dh would not DREAM of even touching my camera! lol. I hope you find it soon!

Dawn said...

OOOOH! Can't wait to see the THING!!!

fishlips said...

AWWW Ouch....

Tlbran said...

Hope you find it soon! Sounds like you had a fun evening.

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Oh no, that's a scary thing- good luck finding it soon! Glad you had a fun evening though!

Naomi said...

That's just wrong! You can't say you made the cutest thing and not show us some pics. Find that camera woman, LOL!

Rachel Brumley said...

Can't wait to see the project! Looks like you had a fun evening.