5.14.2008

Mess=Creativity?

Well, my husband is on days right now, which means his alarm goes off about 4am. This morning, instead of rolling over till my alarm sounded at 5, I got up. Instead of hitting the gym at 5:10ish I took the dog on a walk and called it good. If I planned it right, I could get in at least 1.5 hours of play time.

Then I walked in and took a look at how I left it the other day. I guess I should take to heart what we're doing for our early out meetings- spring cleaning.

I'm normally pretty good- but if I've made a lot of stuff in a short time, it gets to looking like this. Throw in birthdays, Teacher Appreciation Week, and upcoming graduations-- well, my scrap room is a mess.

I'm having a crop at my house on Friday evening... so I guess I'd better get to cleaning!

8 comments:

Kerry said...

hehe, I think this is great! My room gets like this too after a few projects...it's a sign of intelligence! ;)

and boy you get up EARLY!!!

Mary Dawn said...

ordered chaos?

LOL

have fun at your crop

Lizette said...

My craft room looks like that too ! I agree, it's a sign of intelligence LOL

K said...

I currently scrap in Max's closet and it looks exactly like that! (It's ok, it's a big closet.) I think it's a sign of pure genius!

Unknown said...

My stamp area nearly always looks like that so don't feel bad!!! ;)

Aimee said...

wow looks fimilar.. my room is all messed up because I'm moving into a new area....

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Isn't it funny how quickly things overtake your craft room???

Lesly said...

Mine looks similar - only throw in the quilting stuff too.