1.16.2009

Country Scrappin' Stamp Club Event

This Saturday, 1/17/09 at 2pm (at Country Scrappin' in Stevensville, MT) we will be starting our stamp club. There is still 1 open spot available. Please contact Donna (she's the guru behind Country Scrappin' and "starter upper" of the club) to sign up!

======================
Details:

We would have the club meet on the 3rd Saturday of each month it runs (depending on the number of people who sign up) at Country Scrappin'. Cost would be a 1 time fee of $25, plus each member would have to order $20 each month. Each member would take turns playing hostess so everyone would get a chance for hostess bene's. Children are welcome, but please they should be 14 yrs or older so they can follow along more easily.

=======================

Please make sure you have your basic stampin/scrapping kit with you. This would include, trimmer, scissors, marking utensils, adhesives, etc.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I see you are from texas. I am too. :) I grew up in San Antonio. I sure miss it!!

Shauna

I have not been able to get into my bog so don't bother leaving a comment there. LOL