8.29.2008

Nie Nie needs our help.

Stephanie Nielson aka Nie Nie's Dialogues and her hubby Christian were in a terrible plane crash a couple weeks ago. You can read about it on Cjane's blog.

They are still in critical condition with 3rd degree burns and months of rehabilitation ahead. There are a few silent auctions going on to help them.

There is a link on my sidebar to donate. Or click here for more details. But please stay tuned. I will be having a silent auction myself with all proceeds going to Nie-Nie's fund. Since it will be scrapping & stamping goodies, I thought it relevant to post here. Stay tuned!!! I have guests in my scrap room currently, but will get items together on Monday to shoot off. Think new wonderful toys!!!

Thanks again for reading this- and for your support.

0 comments: